If you require an invitation letter to attend the congress, please contact email@example.com
Visas to the United States (U.S.) can take a while to process, so get ahead before the congress.
- The first step is to submit an online U.S. Visa Application.
- Please contact your local U.S. consulate to allow as much time as possible for processing.
- Visa applicants from 38 countries may be eligible for the Visa Waiver Program / Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) Program.
- Visa applicants from Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Venezuela or Yemen may experience enhanced screenings.
- Visa applicants (of any nationality) who have traveled to these countries may not be eligible for the ESTA program.
- If an ESTA application is rejected, the applicant should apply for a standard U.S. visa
The ADA has partnered with Travisa/CIBT
to guide visitors through the visa process. Travisa/CIBT has worldwide office located in Europe, Latin America, Asia and Australia to assist with U.S. visas, with regional offices in Houston (USA), London (UK) and Singapore.